Created by crossing The Remedy with Sour Bubble, Cherry Mender is a predominantly indica strain accompanied by a 3:2 mixture of THC to CBD. It carries a light scent of cherry blossoms while the nuggets tend to be heavy accompanied by a light key lime green color. Cherry Mender is a good strain for new users because the lower THC content combined with CBD produces a softer high with calming effects.
When smoked or converted into an edible form, the flavor of the Cherry Mender strain is best described as Earthy, Woody, and Tea.
What are some related/similar cannabis strains to Remedy ?
Keep scrolling this weed page (webpage) to find out more about the Remedy marijuana strain.
- Remedy seeds are not sold online; people interested in growing the strain must get clippings from mature, healthy plants in order to develop genetically identical “clones.”
- Remedy buds contain small spherical and very airy dark olive green nugs with purple overtones, scarce fiery orange hairs, and a sticky sweet layer of visible drops of resin.
- The flowering time of the Remedy cannabis strain is 58-67 days
- The harvest time of the Remedy cannabis strain is 73-80 days
- When grown indoors, this cannabis strain will yield 4-6 oz/ft2
- When grown outdoors, this cannabis strain will yield: 4-6 oz/ft2
Popularity Of Remedy
To Buy Ac/Dc Seeds
The cannabis strain information that will be shared on this webpage (weed page) is of the, Indica dominant hybrid (75% indica/25% sativa) cannabis strain, Remedy strain. Remedy is also known as Z7.
***Remedy Grow Information***
We have included a (1) strain review, (2) similar strains to this cannabis strain, (3) Grow information for cannabis growers of the Remedy cannabis strain, (4) Images of this cannabis strain, (5) Popularity and much more informatin about the Remedy strain of cannabis.
Grow Your Own Remedy
Cannabis Free Download
(1) AcDc, (2) Harle-Tsu, (3) Charlotte’s Web and (4) Cherry Wine are related cannabis strains to Remedy.
(For information about these strains, just click on strain image to be taken to that particular strain information page):