This is really well formed weed; grown with love . This bud is actually quite crazy looking! It is so crystally with tiny, short brownish hairs found everywhere. As you gaze at the glue-like resin which covers the tiny blade shaped leaves, you know this is going to be some strong gear. When you go to break it up you can tell how dense these rocky buds are: They are very sticky and you really have to work hard (even with a grinder) to make it prepped for a joint. And this piece was dried more than usual, because of the packaging.
The effects come almost immediately. You get a sort of ticklish feeling in the back of your eyes; it lets you know you are in for a visual trip. This is the kind of weed that a lot of people that are serious / sober who try ganja for the first time will insist they don’t feel the effects, where in reality it is such a strong, sharp high in a cerebral way that it reinforces their soberness. It’s like someone who’s already anxious having a double espresso and wondering why they are still nervous. About half way through, the effects slightly change. It’s a spacey weed that is alert, yet quiet in nature and sharp with quick visuals.
Indica (developed in Holland) crossed with an orignal Thai Sativa. Back-crossed again. Bio grown.
Well, this is about as much a combination of cleaning product and more of a berry fruit than you can find. Right out of the bag, it is very fruity and nearly artificial in fact. When you squeeze it, it has a slightly eucalyptus scent. When you break it up, it goes into more a chemical smell, and the fruit is released at the very end. It sometimes, somewhere in there smells like baby powder. Or am I just really stoned.
A fresh & sweet retro- flavor, and a clear 'high' effect, combined with an excellent indica yield and lots of THC resin.
• smaller, light orders normally shipped ‘Royal Mail 24’ within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by ‘Royal Mail 24’ or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10″ / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
Fruity Thai is a tropical surprise, a blend of 'Dutch' varieties and Original Thai give you the best of both sides of the indica/sativa spectrum.
Fruity Thai won at the High Times Cannabis Cup 2006 Silver Indica Cup Seed Company.