You want to get an auto-flowering strain. These cannabis plants automatically start making buds after about a month from germination, and are ready to harvest by the time they’re 2 or 3 months old.
Important Milestones in the Marijuana Plant’s Life
Depending on how you set up your grow, it can take anywhere from 2 months to 6 months or more to grow a marijuana plant from a seedling to the point where the plant is ready to harvest. Some methods, such as growing hydroponically indoors, give your flexibility to get a harvested plant in as little as 2-3 months. Growing outdoors generally takes longer than growing indoors and is more dependent on when you plant your seeds and how long your growing season is.
Strains from warm climates tend to have long flowering periods before their buds are ready to harvest, adding weeks or months to the time needed. Long-flowering strains often produce higher yields than short-flowering strains because buds have more time to grow. For example, Acapulco Gold takes almost 3 months after initiating 12/12 before buds are ready to harvest. However, it produces amazing yields and unique psychedelic effects.
Here are some of great auto-flowering strains I’ve personally grown and recommend. These are all ready to harvest 8-10 weeks from germination:
u too blkwoodsburner cuz I was about to go down the miraclegro road.
Dude I understand what you are going through. If you want to go in and go hard then order some female seeds from Attitude Seed Bank. Use a prepaid credit card with a fake name if you are paranoid. If not then just work with what you have. Last year I grew some Reggie and got a few pounds. Here is my old "grow journal" It may help you on your venture this year. As for bugs. Better yet let me give you a few outdoor pointers. https://www.rollitup.org/grow-journals/349384-inside-outside-bagseed.html
I feel you 22 cuz its alott of little ones to lug around,,maybe a couple trip??
thnk you GreenMonsta will apply as much of this info as possible.
1. Dude, get you a bottle of Neem and a 1-2 gallon sprayer! Spay your plants once every seven days once they are outside throught out your entire grow. This will keep almost everything off your ladies.
2. Get a bottle of SuperThrive and use it the whole time your plants are in veg stage, but stop once they are in flowering stage.
3. Don’t believe the hype. Do not water your plants leaves. It does nothing but cause problems! Put nothing but Neem on your plants. If you want, you can make compost tea and spray that over your ladies leaves, that can put a beneficial biofilm on your plants leaves, but if using Neem oil then there is no point.
4. Don’t want to spend alot on ferts? Then make compost tea to feed your ladies. The good thing about compost tea is it is DIRT cheap to make. All you need is a $1.39 bag(40 pounds) of Evergreen Cow Compost from Lowes, a 5 gallon bucket, some water, and a aquarium pump. Go to youtube and search John Evans for more instructions. Last year I used only Cow Compost, water, and Molasses. All my plants were 6-7 feet tall.
5. If it rains. Go shake the water off your plants or you may get bud rot. Marijuana DOES NOT soak up water through it’s leaves. Plants suck up water and nutrients from the SOIL via xylem and pholem(vascular bundle) and evaporates it via gas exchange through the stomata. Again. KEEP Water off your plant leaves!
6. Tell none of your friends what you are doing and don’t let anyone know where ya spot is. Not even ya chic.
7. Two weeks before harvest. give ya plants water only. You can check if your plants are ready or not by gettng a cheap portable microscope from Radio Shack. When the trichomes are half amber and half milky. It’s harvest time!
8. Use chicken wire around your plants to keep animals away. The compost tea kept animals away for me. I had no animal issues.
Those are the most important, but you really should research more. Good luck!