You can also do some research and find an online grow journal that details the whole growing process of a specific strain from a particular breeder. Through these, you’ll be able to look over another grower’s specific notes and see pictures of the final results.
Even one weed plant can produce a lot of buds come harvest time, so make sure you grow a strain you like. Note strains you enjoy when you pick something up at the dispensary or smoke with friends, and look for seeds of it when you want to start growing.
How to look for quality genetics when buying marijuana seeds
Autoflower plants change from the vegetative to flowering state with age, not the changing of their light cycle. They have a short grow-to-harvest time and can be ready to harvest in as little as 2 ½ to 3 months from when you put the seeds in the ground. The downside is that, typically, they are less potent, but autoflower seeds are great for people who want to grow cannabis but don’t want to spend a lot of time doing it.
If you buy a packet of regular seeds, they’ll come with a mix of males and females. A lot of cultivators prefer to grow these because they haven’t been backcrossed—essentially inbred—as much as feminized or autoflower seeds. You’ll need to sex out the seeds once their reproductive organs show during the flowering phase and discard the males—because they don’t produce buds and will pollenate females, resulting in seeded flowers.
What’s the difference between regular, feminized, and autoflower seeds?
When growing regular seeds, some won’t germinate and some will have to be discarded because they’ll turn out to be males. With feminized seeds, some won’t germinate, but a higher percentage of them will turn into flowering plants because there won’t be any males.
• Numerous payment options available
• Hybrid strains created specifically for you
• Germination is guaranteed
• Team of highly skilled specialists
• Exceptional customer assistance program includes a blog, forum, and article campaign
• Undetectable packaging
• Delivery is free on orders above €75
• Shipping internationally
1. Marijuana Seeds NL – Overall Best & Most Trustworthy Seed Bank
3. Ministry of Cannabis – Best in Auto-Flowering Seeds
Q. Does Any Seed Bank Ship Seeds to the United States?
• There are shipment charges
• The assurance of germination is restricted
• Seeds are somewhat costly
• Customer service is adequate
Top 5 Best Seed Banks to Buy Cannabis Seeds in the U.S.: