Posted on

red kross seeds

Red Cross CBD is a plant that comes from the crossing of our Medical CBD variety together with Lambada CBD, with the intention of reducing its THC level as much as possible and enhancing CBD.

Red Cross CBD is a plant that comes from the crossing of our Medical CBD variety together with Lambada CBD, with the intention of reducing its THC level as much as possible and enhancing CBD.

THC levels are usually below 0.2% and the CBD percentage varies between 6 and 9%. Its effect is not psychoactive, but maintains the “therapeutic” effects without associated side effects, such as red eyes, dry mouth, psychedelic effect, etc. It is a plant with an indica structure, rather bushy in appearance and of medium-low height. Its flowering is very fast, and in 55 days it can be ready to harvest. In addition, it is a very interesting plant due to its extraordinary terpene profile, which combines the fruity aromas of sweet strawberries with more floral nuances. All these characteristics make it a plant with a high entourage effect, which means that cannabinoids work in synergy with terpenes and flavonoids to enhance the “therapeutic” effects of cannabinoids.

Description

Red kross seeds

The old saying still applies “You get what you pay for” The last thing you want to do when buying seeds is go for discount or cheap seeds. There is no such thing, the seeds are cheap for a reason!

Pharmers Seed Union

Regulatory and legislative matters at international, national and state levels;

Intellectual Property Rights

The major environmental impact caused in the manufacturing of concrete derives from the use of cement. The manufacture of cement is responsible for between 5 – 7% (depending on source) of the world’s carbon dioxide emissions. 40% of the total cement emissions are due to the use of fossil fuels (usually coal) to heat the cement kilns to 1500°C and the remaining 60% is from the transformation of limestone at high temperatures (‘decarbonation’).